Digital boobs are serious business.
1. Dead or Alive has never been a series that focuses on, uh, the fundamentals, but that doesn’t explain the baffling video that game developer Koei-Tecmo released this week comparing the PS3 and PS4 versions of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round.
2. The video shows off the Playstation 4’s Soft Engine, which improves the games graphics…
3. …specifically the boobs.
Left: the “improved” PS4 version. Right: the PS3 version.
4. There is literally no sound on the video either, just 30 seconds of boob comparisons. I wonder who the target demographic is!
5. The Soft Engine apparently was designed to make the bodies of the various female fighters appear more “soft,” but honestly is there a quantifiable difference?
6. The PS3 version retails at $29.99 on the PSN store, while the PS4 version is $39.99.
8. This is what the future looks like.
- I’m into the classics! PS3 all the way!
- New school over here. PS4 baby!
- I don’t pay for my digital boobs. I use the internet.
This Game Company Is Convinced Better Boob Graphics Are Worth The Price
SHARE YOUR VOTE!
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ahmedaliakbar/the-jiggle-engine